Sunday, June 16, 2013

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY

This shirt was inspired from a lady who made one in a group I belong to on FB. 
She posted some pictures and when I seen this I knew right away I wanted to make it for my DAD. 
He is very special to me and always will be.
 
 
I know he is going to love it and I think this saying is so true.  Not every guy can be a Grampa and he is a very special one to 7 kids.  Whether it be Gumpa, Gramps, Grampa, Grandpa; he is all of them to the kids. Doesn't matter what is going on with them he would be there if needed.    Each of them (10 months-22yrs old) has their own special bond with him no matter how close/far away they are from each other. 
 
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY
We all LOVE you!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am impressed with the vinyl work.....I have been afraid to try it!
    Stopping by from the weekly "Pimp-Out/Showcase" Hop
    Carolyn @ iamthecraftylady.com
    I hope you will stop by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. It is easier to cut and addicting. I started with regular vinyl then did some HTV and love it also. just need to find the right things to do for people. Wish I knew of people who would buy it. lol Heading over to yours now

      Delete
  2. Awesome shirt. I'm sure papa wil love it. TFS and Coming from the Deezy Does It! Pimp-Out/Showcase

    ReplyDelete