Friday, May 11, 2012

My Big Fat Wedding Blog Hop May 19, 2012

Just letting eveyone know that there will be a blog hop going on on Saturday May 19, 2012.  This will be the first ever blog hop I have entered in.  I keep saying to myself that my things aren't frilly and fancy enough but not everyone is frilly and fancy.  If you know me you will know how I am.  I have hopped thru them before but never participated with a posting in one.  I am really looking forward to seeing the comments people have left for us.  Don't be afraid to leave a comment on all of the blogs.   All items that are going to be made will be Wedding Related From Bride Shower, Groom Bacheloret Favors Invitations Thank You Cards related.  I hope you enjoy your visit looing at all the creativity.  All items must be posted by midnight so everyone can see them as they wish.  Have fun!!!!

2 comments:

  1. so are you as nervous as me? ahhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey if we never try then we won't know. I think it is fun. I am nervous as I feel my stuff may not be as fancy as others but I am getting over it as some people just aren't fancy...me being one.

    ReplyDelete